Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review

Display Sheet Makup Bag Review
#displaysheetbag   

I was pretty excited to check out this nifty little product.  I love taking trips so I thought this would be perfect for me, because I can slide my makeup products in and out and not have them piled all over the bathroom.  A major added bonus is the company that makes these Display-Sheet Makeup Bags is located in the USA.

makeup bag, makeup, travel
Display-Sheet Makeup Bag
This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag!

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize!

As you can see from the picture above, the display sheet bag is super easy to use.  The top pulls out and you can spread all of your makeup products out so you can find them and aren't wasting time digging for them.  When you're finished with your beauty products just simply slide them down and close the bag.  

This is a great product if you don't have many beauty products.  The bag is small.  It should realistically come in different sizes for those who have many beauty products.  The Display-Sheet Makeup Bag retails for $9.99. You can order it here

Would I purchase this product?  No, I wouldn't.  This bag is way too small for a girly, girl like me.  I probably will end up giving it to my 11 year old.   I think this bag would be awesome if it came in various sizes.  It would be perfect for traveling.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top